Sport Environment Assessment Process Overview
Text Description of Figure 1
Figure 1 presents the stages of a Sport Environment Assessment.
- Assessment Request *
- * Requested by (i) Requester or (ii) OSIC
- Initial Review
- If Accepted: Requester and Sport Organization Informed
- Assessor Mandate and Selection
- Participation Invited
- Shared responsibility: OSIC, Assessor, Sport Organization, etc.
- Assessment Performed
- Report Issued and Published
- Post-Report Follow-Up
- Recommendation Implementation and Enforcement
The Assessment status is published in the OSIC SEA database from stage 3 (scoping) onwards.